Make your car stand out from the crowd with complete customization of your lights!
Headlight Tint / Tail Light Tint
Headlight and taillight tint is a great way to complete a customized theme for your ride. With the installation of our high-quality window film by International Window Film Association Automotive Window Film Specialists, you can be sure you’re getting a professional installation. However, please be aware of the laws regarding light marking in your state. For more detailed information about that, read up on the tint laws today!
Slide the bar above to see the power of light marking for yourself!
Go for a smoked-out look, add some colorful flare or simply protect the finish of your lights from yellowing and cracking. We offer the following colors:
- Clear – invisible & stops lens yellowing and cracking
- Tint – subtle tinting for frontal lighting
- Gunsmoke – a darker smoke-out effect
- Yellow – projects a bright yellow light and is excellent for fogs
- Optic Blue – gives HID light output effect
- Green – add a unique flare to your headlights
- Amber – orange headlight film for headlights or turn signals
- Charcoal – blacked-out effect while maintaining visibility of brake lights
What Light Marking Can Do For You
Headlight and tail light film not only add style to your vehicle but prevent yellowing and cracking of your lights.